- Terrapin White Chocolate Moo Hoo, a white chocolate and cocoa nibs infused milk stout, coming soon in December.
- Enjoy By 12.13.13 has begun hitting stores shelves this week. See the link to find out where. [Editor -- this was spotted in a costco in San Diego for $5.49!]
- "Brooklyn Fire & Ice is a robust porter that wraps beechwood smoke around a silky core of oatmeal and roasted malts." As always Brooklyn's Brewmaster Reserve Line is draft-only.
- I never thought this would happen, but Lost Abbey is set to release an IPA. Merry Taj IPA is set to be here in just in time for the hollidays (don't fret, Gift of the Magi isn't going anywhere). This fresh hop beer will only be available in kegs, sorry hoarders.
- "Released almost one year to the day after hurricane Sandy," Sixpoint reintroduces Global Warmer.
- Speakeasy Payback Coffee Porter, brewed with Ritual Coffee (local to SF and a personal favorite of mine) was released this week. Very limited.
- As I mentioned last week, Lagunitas Sucks is set to be released in 32 oz bottles. Having thought long and hard about it, this is my One. It took them over a year to get this bottle approved and word on the street is it will only be available in this bottle and kegs (no six packs). Very cool, interested to see how this affects the BG leaderboards.
Oh and just a little bit about myself. My name is Blake, I like talking beer almost as much as I like drinking it. You can find me on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!