- 2014 Cigar City Brewing release schedule: this includes their year-round, seasonal & nitro draft only beers - Thanks Alex!
- Bring in the new year with Founders Imperial Stout. It was just bottled and should see Founders distribution from Jan-Mar. All of you lucky who are lucky enough to get breakfast stout, will have to share how it stacks up.
- Hop Dam Triple IPA from Hoppin' Frog is most certainly their hoppiest beer to date. The article state's that it has 50 percent more hops than their double IPA. It will be released today, December 13th, exclusively in their tasting room.
- Clown Shoes has now boubon barrel-aged Luchador En Fuego (Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout), expected in March.
- Prairie has released many "Noir" variants, but Vanilla Noir, sounds especially delicious.
- Smuttynose brewing is getting ready to release their brewery's #1 BG rated beer, Durty this spring (Hoppy Brown). Follow the link for the complete release schedule for all their beers.
- Brooklyn Brewery has a brand new bottling line, so of course they have a brand new IPA: meet Brooklyn Blast. Okay so it's not that "new," the article mentions it was first introduced back in 2005 as part of the Brewmaster's Reserve. Available next month in 4-packs. - Thanks Alex!
- Even More Denmark - Evil Twin, will be released exclusively at Whole Foods, Brooklyn on December 17th. You can also purchase the truffles, to pair with your beer of course.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.