- In case you missed it in last week's comments (props to JohnnyHops for this one): "For those of you in the Philly area... Tired Hands is releasing a new collaboration beer today, 'BrainHands.' It's a Gose beer -- a very rare style brewed with salt. It's like a very salty Berliner Weisse." I had Almanac's Golden Gate Gose (which might I add, is now available in bombers nows) last week, maybe the 2nd time I've ever had the style, the bottle states that it was brewed with coriander.
- Beachwood BBQ, winnner of five medals at the GABF (three Golds!) is throwing a party at the pub in Seal Beach, California, to release Amalgamator (IPA). "This bold IPA is kettle hopped with Amarillo, Warrior, Columbus, and Mosaic, a new American variety. The dry hop is a massive charge of Mosaic that lays down an amalgam of passion fruit, blueberry, dank resin, and citrus aromas."
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA is coming. REPEAT: DESCHUTES FRESH SQUEEZED IPA IS COMING!!! Plus! It's available not only in bombers but starting this year, six packs! This beer was always extremely dank and resin-y last year. I know they played with the hop profile this year, as it will only be a combination of nugget and mosaic.
- Speedway Stout coffee variants have been extremely succesful for Alesmith: See Speedway Stout individual leaderboards here. These coffee variants go very quickly and I expect Jamaica Blue Mountain Speedway Stout to do the same.
- Hop JuJu from FatHeads Brewery took home gold in the Imperial India Pale Ale category at GABF, so you should probably get your hands on this if you can.
- Big news from (maybe) America's oldest craft brewery, Anchor Brewing releases an IPA. See tasting notes plus history below.
Anchor IPA - Anchor Brewing Company (Style: 101, Bar: -0.33)
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!