- Here's the 2014 release calendar from Green Flash Brewing.
- Meet Blå Spøgelse, a blueberry oaked-aged sour and collaboration from Mikkeller / Three Floyds. It's available to be purchased online from the Mikkeller shop (side note: has anyone ever ordered from their site? I can't imagine the shipping would be cheap). But back to what really matters, will this count for the BG Fantasy league?
- Le Merle (Belgian-Style Saison) is now available in four packs and have already begun hitting North Coast's markets.
- "So, we’re making it official: Oak-aged beer will be the heart of the brewery and sour fruit beers will remain the foundation of this program. We will release a new barrel-aged beer every month in 2014 and beyond." - Almanac Brewing Company, I'm not going to lie, I'm flat out stoked for this. Almanac has been doing great things, especially in the realm of barrel-aged beers.
- Two upcoming releases from Beachwood BBQ & Brew: Melrose (IPA) and 8 Buffalo (Bourbon Aged Imperial Stout). I will take one of each please!
- "The first Imperial beer of the year is The Illinois (Goose Island), a 9.0% ABV 95 IBU Imperial IPA that pushes the limits of hop flavor and aroma. Deep gold, complex citrus aroma, balanced clean bitterness, medium to full body." According to their beer calendar, it is already available and for the month of February only.
- Sierra Nevada's "first ever wide-release variety pack, 4-way IPA" has a little bit of everything, for IPA folks of course.
- And finally, Surly / Three Floyds / Real Ale all got together to brew a imperial black(-er) IPA, BLAKKR. Surly is throwing a party at local bar in Minnesota, see the link for details. The will be releasing the beer there, selling BLAKKR merch and giving away some one of a kind autographed memorabilia.
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!