- "Hey girl - just listening to you talk about how the CMY-1, CMY-5 and CMY-7 brettanomyuces yeasts, along with the Pale 2-row, Munich II, Oat, Wheat and Honey malt, together with citrus peel and juice added at KO, followed by fresh zest with balanced citrussy hop characteristics at whirlpool - makes me wanna drink this beer just for you." - Ryan and The Gosling, Evil Twin & Crooked Stave collaboration.
- Shipyard will be releasing a Pale Ale, nationwide. Seems a little underwhelming, I know, but I thought the history of the beer was worth noting. This ale was actually first a collaborative beer with Marston's on the UK, back in 2012. Interesting enough, they then released the beer the following year in 2013, overseas, with great success.
- Sunshine Pils is back and sure to brighten up your W̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ Spring!
- Pretty cool that stone is giving one of their employees the chance to brew a beer in house, on their new five barrel pilot system. Its like homebrew, but in the big leagues! Rojo Bolo.
- I haven't crunched the numbers really, but my gut instinct says that the "Game of Thrones" series has been an success for Ommegang. Next up is the Fire and Blood (Red Ale).
- "Drake's is releasing a new year-round IPA called 7x70 IPA ('Seven by Seventy
IPA') starting on draft only and eventually heading to store shelves near you later this year."
- Odell Brewing will first be releasing Loose Leaf (American Session Ale) on April 7th,"Session Beer Day," then offering the beer year round in six packs..