- Fuzzy (American Wild Ale) from Side Project Brewing, will be released this Saturday, the 19th. Were any of you lucky enough to score a bottle or two yesterday?
- Beachwood Brewing has another another West Coast IPA release on the way: Citraholic. It is said to be brewed with an "abundanced of citra hops" as well as a blend of warrior, columbus and simcoe. Sounds like a massively hopped Citra bomb to me aka delicious.
- New Farmhouse Ale aged in Tequila Barrels from Jester King, Encedía ... just read their description within the link, mine won't do it justice.
- "The Mandarin oranges used to make this beer were locally grown, including a portion grown on the grounds of the Abbey of New Clairvaux and picked by hand by the community of monks living there. We hope you enjoy this collaboration ale." - Ovila Abbey Saison (with Madarin Oranges and Peppercorns), has returned as announced by Sierra Nevada.
- Farmer's Reserve Blackberry is the newest of this sours releases from Almanac. "This sour blonde ale is infused with loads of coastal Blackberries from Swanton Berry Farm in California’s Santa Cruz Mountains and aged in wine barrels for many months." Sounds delicious!
- RegionAle from Odell Brewing Co. uses an ingredient from each state they are distributed to. Cool! But I bet it makes for an interesting beer. This year they are adding grapefruit from Texas. Speaking of Odell, St. Lupulin (Extra Pale Ale) has made a return to the brewery.
- According to the Founder's 2014 availability calendar, it's time for Curmudgeon Old Ale.
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!