Back from Bend with plenty of beer news for you all!
- You can now buy Firestone's Wookey Jack (Black IPA) in 4 packs! Awesome.
- "Sierra Nevada is celebrating the official start of brewing at its new Mills River, North Carolina, facility with the release of Rain Check Spiced Stout, a specialty beer brewed for western North Carolina and several surrounding states. Rain Check was inspired by the tropical flavors often found in other favorite foul-weather drinks—fresh ginger, brown sugar, molasses, and tangy lime."
- Doppel Dinkel Bock (No.3) is the third release in the Conflux series from Deschutes Brewery. A Weizenbock with Citra hops!
- Check out Port Brewing's new logo and their SPA (Summer Pale Ale) seasonal release.
- Half Acre Beer Company and Maine Beer Company have collaborated to release a hoppy session ale, Great Plain Jane. "As breweries, we make beer in much the same way, but have sharp contrast in our visual ends. This time, the result will be a hoppy session ale worked up from a joint recipe that was named and designed by Maine Beer Co. In the fall, we'll again work on the recipe together, but Half Acre will name and design their beer."
- Now available: Double Trouble (Double IPA) from Founders Brewing Co.
- In just over two weeks, Drake's Aroma Coma will be officially back! (My favorite Drake's offering). They are throwing an event at the Brewery on the 28th, where you can purchase bottles, growler fills and even kegs! Aroma Flora (Saison) will be released the same day in Aroma Prieta's place (NZ Hopped Aroma Coma). Prieta will be released later next month.
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!