- Possible artwork for W00t Stout 2.0. Will this BeerGraph's ROY repeat? Side note: can a ROY repeat? Is it technically an MVP at this point? Too much thinking going on here.
- "Terra Locale, a line of brett saisons that focus on local, seasonal ingredients that celebrate our local agrarian culture." Hipster Noveau, which will feature rhubarb (75 lbs!) from a nearby farm, is the first of this release from Wicked Weed Brewing.
- Clown Shoes Beer Company will be releasing Extremely Angry Beast this fall. Not a whole lot of specifics yet, other than it's an imperial stout aged in both bourbon and rum barrels.
- Many of these Sierra Nevada Beer Camp releases are nearing their releases. Yonder Bock (Maibock) collab with Cigar City, looks tasty! And Cans!
- Feeling the collaboration love? Stillwater Artisanal Ales and Evil Twin have hooked up for two collabs: Even Less Jesus and Classique Imperiale Smooth Blonde Ale. The first is labeled as an "existentsial stout with burgundy grape juice added," the second as a "saison style."
- Prairie Hop (Dry Hopped Belgian Style Ale) is back!
- Beachwood Brewing Company is celebrating 3 years at their Long Beach location with the release of Greenshift (Double IPA). Beachwood makes great IPAs, but this hop bill may rival Stone's Enjoy By: Citra, Amarillo, El Dorado, Nelson Sauvin, Galaxy and Warrior. Wow! The aromatics on this one should be strong due to a"supernova-sized charge of Citra, Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin."
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!