The Beer Release Round Up, 8/21/2014
Blake Smith, August 21, 2014 -
- Who is ready for Wet Hop season? Sixpoint is! Sensi Harvest ale, is a wet hopped pale ale, using only the freshest cascade and simcoe wet hops from the Yakima Valley.
- Wet Hop season usually conincides with Pumpkin beer season, thus be on the lookout for Avery's Rumpkin. This fall offering was the "first member of the Annual Barrel-Aged Series was brewed with roasted pumpkins from a local Boulder County farm, and spiced with nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger."
- "Saison du Fermier aged on Apricots... Heading to the bottling tank..." - Side Project Brewing
- For those of you able to make it to Cellarmaker, do it, as Southern Dobis is back. "It's full of amazing tropical and stone fruit flavors and aromas. Unfortunately we are running out of what has become one of our favorite all time hops. Chances are we won't get any more Southern Passion for years so come experience it now." Great opportunity to experience some rare hops!
- Tired Hands Brewing has bottles of Shambolic, Batch 2 (Dry Hopped Saison with Nelson Sauvin & Simcoe). $10 each, limit 2 bottles per person.
- Cigar City's Big Sound Scotch Ale is now available in the bottle at their taproom.
- Sierra Nevada x Boulevard Brewing Company are both excited to announce the 3rd installment of their Terra Incognita collaboration.
- Can news from NightShift Brewing "Releasing cans of #Whirlpool & #Morph #IPA tomorrow at 3pm at the taproom! Come #sharethecans!"
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!