The Beer Release Round Up, 9/11/2014
Blake Smith, September 11, 2014 -
- I highly recommend attending the Sierra Nevada Harvest Festival for those of you who can make it.
- "#CaliforniaLove is officially back! Festivities are underway at the brewery, time to celebrate." - 21st Ammendment
- Alesmith is bringing back Evil Dead Red as Fall is now upon us. Also, check out their tribute page to Tony Gwynn. Pretty awesome.
- Fall releases also mean Victory at Sea is back from Ballast Point. Also, I believe this is the first year they will be bottling and distributing Dead Ringer (Oktoberfest).
- Oh, it's also Pumpkin beer season in case you didn't already know. Or in Cigar City's case, Good Gourd.
- "Brewery only release of Lamoille Bretta on 9/12/14 @ 11:30 am 600 bottles 2 per person $15 each." - Lost Nation
- Cory King of Side Project brewing teases some Perennial Beer, barrel aged Rye Whiskey.
- Hurray! More craft beer options on air flights. Next up, Bikini Blonde Lager from Maui Brewing Company will be available on international flights from Hawaiian Airlines.
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!