If you're planning to go to a city with a major league baseball stadium in it -- even if you're *not* planning to attend a game -- A Baseball Lover's Guide to Craft Beer is for you. We've created a guide to the best craft beer bars and breweries in 28 cities, and we've even added cultural hot spots so that this can be your go-to asset in the planning phase, or a backpocket plan B.
For $5.99, you get an e-book with the following:
- 28 curated city leaderboards
- 30 curated park leaderboards
- 500+ mini-reviews of bars and breweries
- 30+ mini-tours that begin or end near craft beer
- Recommendations from 100+ members of the baseball and beer media
- Eight guest chapters from local experts
- Too many jokes, off-the-beaten-track ideas, and baseball references to count
Happy Birthday, America. I hope you like our present.
Thanks to contributors and editors Matt Dennewitz, Michael Donato, Alex Remington, Dan Wade, Derek Harvey, Ethan Obstarczyk, J.R. Shirt, and Drew Silva.