The Beer Release Round Up, 4/24/2014
Blake Smith, April 24, 2014
- Thanks for the head's up on this one Ceetar - "Everything You Need to Know About Dead Rise OLD BAY Summer Ale" I personally have never had old bay seasoning on anything but seafood. Hadn't I thought to use it as a whirlpool addition (Note: I probably still wouldn't now that I thought about it). But this is pretty sweet, "Proceeds from Dead Rise will benefit True Blue, a restaurant certification and consumer awareness program that promotes sustainably harvested Maryland Blue Crab and rewards restaurants that serve Maryland crabmeat."
- Here's a beautiful shot of Firestone Walker's 805 (Blonde Ale) in the can.
- "BiErica, the first beer in our Funk series will be out in two-to-three weeks. Sour/Refreshing/Raspberry" - Prairie Artisan Ales. Also, they bottled Jazz Millons this past week.
- Another summer beer in the can, Summer Solstice from Anderson Valley Brewing Company.
- Possible new Arrogant Bastard beer variant from Stone? Bastard in the Rye. A plus for all you fantasy BeerGraph owners that went for the more new styles = more possible points strategy.
- "Our @CigarCityBeer Collaboration #kettlemonster on Tap all weekend! Growler fills too! Open now till 11pm! Cheers"
- Fantasy BeerGraphs owners of Bell's Brewery have to be excited about the news that they are now canning Oberon. If they can some new beers and distribute them farther, they might move the needle as far as BAR is concerned.
- Another Rasberry Sour! Meet Rasberry Provincial from Funkwerks.
- "A glimpse of what to expect from Beer Camp Across America: an absurd collaboration 12-pack and a seven-city traveling beer festival." - This is going to be, EPIC!