- Sierra Nevada decided to not just limit their Beer Camp West Coast Double IPA to every brewer, but now you, the consumer will be able to get your hands on this. This should be rolling out through their distribution channels, be on the lookout for it now.
- 2 Beer releases plus a party from Deschutes! "Deschutes Brewery is turning 26! Join us all day Friday, June 27th as we celebrate with samples of Black Butte XXVI, decadent food specials featuring this new anniversary brew, the release of the newest Bond Street Series Beer, Foray Belgian Style IPA, live music by Eleven Eyes and more in the back alley!" That Black Butte vertical is a thing of beauty.
- Are Boulevard and Ommegang technically family now, after Duvel acquired Boulevard? Anyway, Boulevard and Ommegang are keeping in the family and teaming up to release Collaboration 4, of Boulevard's Smokestack Series. I don't know much more about it other than it's a Saison and "a malt beverage brewed with spices."
- Saint Arnold is taking a classic (California Common) and adding some awesome floral hops, with their newest Icon series release. "Clean and hoppy, our new Icon Green: Texas Common bursts with tropical fruit from the generous amount of Mosaic hops."
- Bretta Weise (Berlinder Style Wheat Beer) is the newest release from Firestone Walker's Barrelworks. Sounds like they will be doing an event similar to the Bretta Rose release, but in July. Their Barrelworks stuff has been great, I know I've said that before. Their last two releases, Bretta Rose and Feral One, have confirmed that, with both having notced strong BARs (6.4 and 6.08).
- If you live or are in the Portland area this weekend, head over to Upright Brewing for 2014 release of Flora Rustica, "an old world saison brewed with calendula and yarrow."
- Modern Times have come a long way from their kickstarter days and they've got a big annoucement for you: "BIG FRICKIN' NEWS: on Weds, we'll be filling our first bottles ever. The beer: Oneida, our lavishly dry-hopped pale ale." The beer is ready for you to purchase at the brewery, starting tomorrow.
- Does anyone else seem to think that Uinta's 801 Pilsner has a Miller Lite-ish theme to it? This one is exclusive to Utah currently.
- HopDevil - Saccharomyces + Brettanomyces = WildDevil. You probably just want to watch the video, it's much better than my oversimplification.
Thanks to user Blink on Wiki Commons for the header image.
You can find me here on both Untappd & Twitter. Cheers!